Sunday, November 30, 2008
Instead of doing the
lameass wonderful essay dearest jodie said to do, I am going to rant about a
PATHETIC WONDEFUL system called
NTU.
They are not going to let me plan my timetable in sem 2!! They preregistered me for 2 core modules, one of which is on FRIDAY! Sobs. And I am stuck in the same tutorial as someone someone else doesn't like me to hang out with. I don't really like to hang out with someone either.
SOBS.
So I am now very pissed with the
screwed up wonderful system of my university and I wonder why I decided not to join you all over there one sem ago. ):
I miss youu allllll.
Good luck Jodie dear for your last paper and Clara darling those were facts tres interessant!
Tommie sweetie I hope you haven't scared everyone in bk off during our last conversation on msn.
WE SHOULD GO OUT SOON SOON SOOOON!
I shall now go around with steam rising out of my hair and pray that I can change my tutorial slots. Maybe I should bribe the system......
<3
Jessie
posted @ 2:22 PM
_______________________________________________________