Well, when you have four people, who are basically very fantastic, you get the fantastic four.
Okay this is just random. (:

Created By: Marc



Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ahoy mateys!

Right now, by principle, seeing as all of you are done with that pesky little thing called EXAM, I hate all of you.

That's right, I hate every inch and ounce of your tiny, meaningless, nullifying, examless guts. So there. I'm sticking by my principle that people with no examinations (especially when I DO HAVE EXAMINATIONS) suck to the core. Harrumph. So there.

BUT! Unprinciplely, of course I love you all. You all know that right? And I decided that we shouldn't let Clara Dara Eara Flara Glara (and it goes on and on to Zara! woohoo let's go shopping!) bring life to this blog all by herself right?

All by myselllllf~~~ Don't wanna beeeeeee, alllll byyyyyy myyyyysellffffffff anymorrrrrrre~

SO ANYWAY!!!! Seeing as I still have examinations (hence the reason why I hate all of your tiny, meaningless, nullifying, examless guts), I can't make this a meaningful entry like mine usually are! I CAN HEAR YOUR SNORTS AND TOMMIE STOP ROLLING YOUR EYES!... ANYWAY. So, I shall set all of you an essay to do. The best answer will get a lovely prize! (Seriously!)

So... here's the question.

How are urban and rural Southeast Asian identities expressed through popular music? Discuss using examples from at least two Southeast Asian countries.

HAHAHAHAHA KIDDING!!!!!!!

Here's the real question!

To what extent is Goh Hongyi's refusal to run an inherent characteristic? Can she ever be induced to run voluntarily? Discuss your answer using at least 3 real-life examples.

HAVE FUN LADIES! (:

Love, love, love,
Jodie the Cuckoo Bird.

(Clara my love, I LOVE YOU! So please don't kill me.)


posted @ 1:57 AM
_______________________________________________________