Thursday, March 19, 2009
Heellllooooo guys! I'm updating because I observe a severe lull in the vibrancy of the blog and I actually have NOTHING to say (as you can see by how I don't even update my own blog. Or facebook)
Anyway HOW'S LIFE OVER THEREEEE!!! Ntu is, sadly, busy. I have essays essays essays assignments projects reports essays essays essays due! And I don't even take that many modules. ):
I miss you guys! I know I have been ps-ing you all a lot recently teehee sorry sorry. I WILL BE THERE SOON. Yes I mean it I will be at NUS SOON! Okay maybe I shouldn't have said that. Hmmm.
Well anyway! I'm in school with nothing to do lessons start in 30min and I'm just bored. Bored. You know, bored. I think Rihanna should not take back Chris Brown dammit!
And honestly some day you guys should come over to NTU and sit in can B just to listen to the radio station. It's fantaaaastic. All I can hear now is bass. HAHA.
Speaking of Bass, I love Chuck. And yes I'm drifting but that's because I don't have a point okay! As Virginia Woolf said, this is a stream of consciousnessssss. Woohoo I love lit.
Okay people I will start calling you guys up one by one because I am so bored. Life is so boring and now I'm sleepy but I have to go for lessons. Oh well. ):
Okay love you guys. Much much.
<3
Jessie
posted @ 3:01 PM
_______________________________________________________