Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Hello hello hello!
I have a stupid Cognitive Psych test tomorrow worth 50% and I'm not even half done studying for it yet, but I DON'T CARE. I love wasting time! And this has remained stagnant since the last post (haha duh) so I decided to brighten things up!
Jodie misses all of you all very very much, and just wants to tell everyone that even though this period might thoroughly and absolutely suck with all the stress, deadlines, projects and horror of all horrors (Oh, the horror the horror!), examinations, we can survive this! <3
But of course, if we actually do get to meet, then I'm sure this will help to cheer everyone up. SO PEOPLE THE POINT OF THIS ENTRY IS WE SHOULD MEET SOON SOON SOON. (: So people, please be cooperative and find a date where we're all free to meet and talk/crap/stardee/be lame/hobble around.
I miss having to remember stuff lik XiaoMing, Muthu, LW, YKW etc etc as compared to remembering stupid stuff like phonemes and morphemes and how our speech is structured. WHY IS THERE A LANGUAGE COMPONENT IN COGNITIVE PSYCH? It's damn bloody pointless grr.
Love you all loads!
You know you love me, XOXO,
The Newly-Married Jodie.
(Tommie, we should go on a honeymoon soon!)
posted @ 6:25 PM
_______________________________________________________