Well, when you have four people, who are basically very fantastic, you get the fantastic four.
Okay this is just random. (:

Created By: Marc



Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This is just an added comment to all the suggestions listed here, but if I simply tag, it'll be flooded, so here's a new entryyyyy (:


Clara and tommie’s plans for the holidays -May to august 2009!!! With comments from Jodie

Suggestions for the approval of jodie and jessie
(assuming no one is going to work full time)

1. UP movie in june (Tommie: invite whitby along) Yes, invite Whitby along, if nothing but to see his face scrunch up in disgust and horror HAHA. Oh, and WHY NOT HARRY POTTER IN JULY INSTEAD?
2. Pottery class! (inspired by honey and clover) see website http://sparkceramic.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=39&Itemid=74 but then a bit ex. I can't draw balloons. You want me to mess with clay? SERIOUSLY?
3. Sentosa day (luge!) or zoo day JODIE TOTALLY AGREES WITH THIS. ZOO. Sentosa's a little meh, I don't have a bikini. ):
4. GREAT SINGAPORE SALE! Important k... Can I underline, highlight, bold, flash in neon lights this suggestion?
5. Left4dead lan gaming session (yar... surely all die one) HAHA Wii session leh!
6. Settlers (ask the guys) Will they come? ):
7. Kbox (Tommie whines) TOMMIE I DON'T CARE WE'RE DOING THIS!
8. Watch a performance - check sistic website : choral/theatre!!!/music?? Concerts anybody?
9. Movie marathons at someone’s house I offer up Clara's house! I haven't been there yet!
10. Pulau UbinBut Jessie, Tommie and I all can't cycle! Go Pulau Ubin and walk ah -.-
11. Sport (badminton/cycling hmmmm/kayaking HMMMM/) CYCLING! I wanna learn. AND BADMINTON! And swimming! I just strongly veto KAYAKING
12. Learning to cook something other than Maggie mee Somehow I just feel like this is a very pointed remark targeted at me. HAHA
13. Journey to the East Go Tampines shop! See point number 9.

Proposal submitted 6th may 2009 at PGP block 30. Comments, complaints, objections welcome J submit any feedback by 12th may through the FF website.

Let me add a few more suggestions of my own k. HAHA

1. Take up classes! Pilates, kickboxing, yoga, aerobics, DANCE etc please! (:
2. Let's go to a museum!
3. Anything but sleep at home and do nothing. Like that will grow fat and violate AFTA (cos we won't be able to stop whining.)
4. We should have a chalet! HAHA, but maybe a class chalet a four people chalet might be a little pointless dont you think?
5. Study. Okay, that's just for me, and only for today, since I should be studying instead of writing this. ):

Toodles lovelies! Cake outing soon k! (:

<3,
Jodie


posted @ 4:40 PM
_______________________________________________________